Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation’s vision is to be a world-class destination for premiere events and entertainment. We strive to produce, host and facilitate extraordinary events through first-rate customer service and superior facilities.
Working Together to Improve our Community
- Invitation and voting privileges at Annual Meeting
- Eligibility for nomination to the Board of Directors
- First opportunity to volunteer at various events
- Photo identification card with yearly verification
- Corporate newsletter
- Membership pin
- Special recognition for years of service
FREE admission to Prairieland produced events:
- Western Canadian Crop Production Show
- Saskatchewan Equine Expo
- The EX
- Glow Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Entertainment Expo
To become a member of Prairieland, you must be a Canadian citizen and/or a permanent resident of Canada, reside in Saskatchewan, and have an active and positive interest in the objectives of the Corporation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following persons shall be disqualified from membership of the Corporation:
- Anyone who is less than 18 years of age;
- Anyone who has been found to be of unsound mind by a court in Canada or elsewhere; and
- A person who has the status of bankrupt.
“Each application for Membership in the Corporation shall be brought before a meeting of the Board of Directors, and upon approval by the Board of Directors, the applicant shall become a member of the corporation.” - Bylaw #2.02c
Annual fee: $42.40 ($40 plus $2.40 PST)
3 Years: $111.30 ($105 plus $6.30 PST)
Membership applications must be submitted with all required information.
All applicants will be notified of the result of their membership application.
Please indicate on this form if you would like to volunteer at any of the programs produced by Prairieland Park.